Monday 4 May 2009

I'm a little off today.

Absolute bollocks! So many attempts but no basket! Maybe it was my new trainers, my feet were lighter I guess because the korf would spit out the ball every time I would throw it in. And the baddest thing was, we were fighting the Yellow Bullies. One of their players hates me so much she  even told our professor not to let me play since I've lost me uniform and I was wearing our alternate shirt. To cut the story short, we lost. 2-6? I'm not sure it was 6 or 7, I think it was 6. I played defender first so I wasn't able to shoot much and every time we changed zones, the opponents would score in successions that we haven't even got the chance to shoot, we were back to be defenders again. Bugger! It was a good thing Don was able to score, twice. So he's basically the only one who worked this afternoon.

Tomorrow is our final match, then on Wednesday is the last day of our little league, as we like to call it. I hope my new trainers favour my feet so I can score again. I feel so frustrated. Everyone was counting on me, even those officiating were saying, "Just give the ball to Lyca, she'll shoot it in." Well I'm sorry I've failed you all. Tomorrow, I'm hoping we fight the Red team because we always win when they're the opponent. I will definitely work on my distance shots  because tomorrow is PAYBACK time! Oh and we had a short quiz before the games, we were asked about hand signals, about the pitch and everything else. I only got a silly 15 out of 20. 5 mistakes, not good. Well I didn't study much so the blame is on meself.

It saddens me now that our little league has to end. Last day's on Wednesday, the awarding and all that stuff. Tomorrow is a better day I'm sure. It's not my trainers, no. It's not about not having brought my Gatorade Tiger, no. It's just not my day. We all have our days. What goes up must come down. And I must go up again, tomorrow. I'm just really frustrated and sad and lonely and mad and everything. 5 attempts and no basket? I could've been fired, lol. Good luck to our team tomorrow,  I hope we win! 

It's time to Triple T, K, A -- Time to totally KICK ARSE!

No comments: