Thursday 30 April 2009

Korfball. Looking after the store.

Today is THE day! :)) Our team won against those yellow bullies, finally! They were no match against my shooting powers! :)) Well, of course, I always score the winning shot. Nothing's new. Anyway, I'm stoked for Monday's match. Suprisingly, everyone knows my name. They keep on chanting it and everyone keeps on saying Hi, I don't even know what their names are, at least I think I have a future in Korfball. In case I decided to flake out on my studies, I'll go to the Netherlands or Belgium and I'll join their korfball leagues, seriously.

We celebrated our victory at McDonald's. It was raining, it was cold but hey, we won so we had sundaes  and bucket-load of fries! We exchanged addies, mobile numbers, etc. like it was the last day of class. Everything was great.

I then went home, changed and went to my cousin's place to get my wireless broadband. And now, I'm just here at the shop, looking after it, being cashier. Kinda bored, not much people today so I'm just doing stuffs in the internet. :)

AND NO RIZAL COURSE CLASS TODAY! Well there was, I think. Our prof told us yesterday he wouldn't start off with the next lesson since he knows that students like to be in 'petiks' mode still after prelims. And so I decided to go home after and missed my RC class. :D Good student, I know. HAHA Hey, there'es no judging here. :))

1 comment:

Michelle said...

wow, galing. :D i was too small for korfball, tsk. pero saya pa rin, the best. :))